The title of this blog might seem strange, so I'm going to attempt at clarifying just a little bit more...
It is not I who is "outfitting" the souls of these youngsters, for Jesus is the great outfitter. He is the one who does the work, but uses His children as witnesses for His good news, the gospel.
What I read this evening really helped me to think about it more. In addition, it is not only me and God on this endeavor to make a difference in people's lives...it's God, using His body (the Church: you and me!) together. Praise His name that I'm not at it alone! I have a wonderful team here, an amazing support group of friends and family, & a handful of people who support me prayerfully and financially. Thanks for being a part of this small endeavor to make a big impact for eternity.
"Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ. From whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love."
~Ephesians 4:15-16 (ESV)

No comments:
Post a Comment